BBA in Accounting and Finance
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting and Finance is ideal for those wishing to pursue a career in the accounting field. You’ll learn how to apply accounting and finance theroies and principles to a variety of roles and organisations and make informed financial decisions. As part of your degree, you’ll get valuable experience through consultancy projects or entrepreneurship experience.
- Introduction to Business and Management
- Fundamentals of Business Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Business Information Analysis
- Management Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Auditing and Taxation
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
- Minimum five(5) GCSE grades A*-C including English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent) AND
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma (or equivalent) OR
- Matured candidate entry – attained age of 25 years with minimum 3 years related work experience.
|COURSE FEE:||£ 2,000.00|