BBA in Business Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Business Management gives learners a broad understanding of the business environment and prepares you for a career in business management. It includes the skills and knowledge required to succeed as a corporate leader. You’ll gain the expertise to help you establish a business network and stand out from the crowd at your workplace.
- Fundamentals of Business Communication
- Organisational Behaviour
- Economics for Business
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Accounting
- International Business Operations
- Minimum five(5) GCSE grades A*-C including English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent) AND
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma (or equivalent) OR
- Matured candidate entry – attained age of 25 years with minimum 3 years related work experience.
|COURSE FEE:||£ 2,000.00|