BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management emphasises on the key pillar industry of global economy – logistics and supply chain. Global companies such as aerospace, biomedical sciences, chemical, consumer goods, energy, oil and gas and many more are dependant on this critical area. This programme aims to develop professionals with the relevant knowledge and skill sets to meet the needs of the industry.
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Transport Management
- Warehousing and Material Handling
- Sourcing and Supply Management
- International Trade Law
- Sea, Land and Air Freight Management
- Minimum five(5) GCSE grades A*-C including English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent) AND
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma (or equivalent) OR
- Matured candidate entry – attained age of 25 years with minimum 3 years related work experience.
|COURSE FEE:||£ 2,000.00|