BBA in Marketing and Advertising
The BBA in Marketing and Advertising provides students with the knowledge to plan and manage marketing and advertising activities and also additional competencies in other areas of business and general management. It equips students with managerial, numerical and analytical skills that every marketer needs. The programme has an enhanced and specialised focus on marketing as well as advertising.
- Fundamentals of Business Communication
- Marketing Principles
- Consumer Behavior and Analytics
- Marketing Research and Analytics
- Fundamentals of Advertising and Promotion
- Advanced Selling and Negotiation
- International Marketing & Advertising
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Minimum five(5) GCSE grades A*-C including English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent) AND
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma (or equivalent) OR
- Matured candidate entry – attained age of 25 years with minimum 3 years related work experience.
|COURSE FEE:||£ 2,000.00|