BSc in Engineering Management
The BSc in Engineering Management degree is a work-based distance learning programme which offers you the opportunity to gain a recognised university qualification whilst remaining in employment. This programme is designed to provide those working within the technical environment, and commonly already holding technical qualifications, the management skills to effectively and efficiently manage their work areas.
- Introduction to Business and Management
- Engineering Systems Design
- Engineering Systems Management
- Project Management
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Fundamentals of Quality Management
- Operations Management
- Fundamentals of Industrial Engineering
- Minimum five(5) GCSE grades A*-C including English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent) AND
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma (or equivalent) OR
- Matured candidate entry – attained age of 25 years with minimum 3 years related work experience.
|COURSE FEE:||£ 2,000.00|