BSc in Information and Communication Technology
The BSc in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) covers the study of technology that handles information and enables communication. Key features of the programme is the inclusion of latest digital technologies used in the industry today. You’ll provided with strong theoretical foundation in the various technologies related to the handling, processing and communication of information. Graduates will be industry-ready and well prepared for a careers in the ICT industry.
- Fundamentals of Software Development
- Operating Systems & Computer Architecture
- System & Network Administration
- Systems Analysis and Design
- System Development Methods
- Advanced Database Systems
- Cloud Infrastructure & Services
- Mobile and Web Application Development
- Minimum five(5) GCSE grades A*-C including English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent) AND
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma (or equivalent) OR
- Matured candidate entry – attained age of 25 years with minimum 3 years related work experience.
|COURSE FEE:||£ 2,000.00|