MBA in Finance
The MBA in Finance provides a course in corporate and financial management. It adds value by developing an integrated and critically-aware understanding of management and organisations in a global context. You’ll gain knowledge and skills in management disciplines with specialist modules in various areas of management.
- Business Intelligence in the Digital Economy
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Sustainable Decisions and Organisations
- Portfolio Management and Investment Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Leadership and Change Management
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in computing or a related discipline OR
- Matured candidate entry – attained age of 30 years with minimum 3 years supervisory/managerial work experience in a related field.
|COURSE FEE:||£ 3,000.00|