MBA in Marketing
The MBA in Marketing – Every organisation, be it national or international, requires a marketing team that could popularise the brand through activities, including promotions, advertisements, sales, media and entertainment. Today, a new branch of marketing, online or digital marketing, has become the trend among new-age students as companies use social media world for brand promotions.
- Marketing Communication
- Marketing Strategy
- Consumer Behaviour Analysis
- Retail and Service Marketing
- Digital Business and Entrepreneurship
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Systems
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- International Marketing Management
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in computing or a related discipline OR
- Matured candidate entry – attained age of 30 years with minimum 3 years supervisory/managerial work experience in a related field.
|COURSE FEE:||£ 3,000.00|