MBA in Strategic Management
The MBA in Strategic Management allows learners to focus on advanced developments and cross disciplinary insights into management. You will engage in the study of organisations, their management and the changing external environment in which they operate. It will develop your capability for critical evaluation of the core business disciplines.
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Managing People and Organisations
- Business to Business Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- International Finance
- Managing in the Digital Economy
- Leadership and Change Management
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in computing or a related discipline OR
- Matured candidate entry – attained age of 30 years with minimum 3 years supervisory/managerial work experience in a related field.
|COURSE FEE:||£ 3,000.00|