MSc in Computer Science
The MSc in Computer Science is an industry-relevant qualification providing a rigorous approach to the study and application of computing, covering a range of topics and incorporating transferable skills applicable to professional development. It focuses on software engineering, information security and computer forensics.
- Information Security & Management
- Digital Forensics
- Software Engineering & Development
- Strategic Technological Innovation
- Advanced Network Security
- Project Management
- Cyber Security
- Online Database Security & Development
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in computing or a related discipline OR
- Matured candidate entry – attained age of 30 years with minimum 3 years supervisory/managerial work experience in a related field.
|COURSE FEE:||£ 3,000.00|