MSc in Engineering Management
The MSc in Engineering Management is primarily aimed at science and technology learners who wish to extend and develop their knowledge and skills to encompass a wider set of disciplines, as well as graduates who want to develop their careers towards managerial roles in engineering or manufacturing or in the commercial enterprise in which they work.
- Accounting, Finance and Business Planning
- Technology Enterprise
- Environmental Engineering and Sustainability
- Strategic Management
- Global Engineering – Theory and Practice
- Advanced Principles in Lean Manufacturing
- Advanced Principles in Supply Chain Management
- Total Quality Management
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in computing or a related discipline OR
- Matured candidate entry – attained age of 30 years with minimum 3 years supervisory/managerial work experience in a related field.
|COURSE FEE:||£ 3,000.00|